Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Celebrating “The Mutilate and Murder Males Culture” - 2012


A Voice for Men has published an article critical of a pop song released in December 2012 by Aaradhna, Lorena Bobbitt,” which celebrates and depicts the international known criminal’s misandric mayhem.

SEE: “Dawn Raid music – now that’s entertainment!” by Andy Man, A Voice for Men, Jan. 9, 2013


***

Here’s my take on the song and its reception as acceptable entertainment:

Yeah, but … it is OK to portray men as deserving of mutilation and murder. Perfectly AOK. Our educators have a “social justice” theory that tells us so. This is what is called “social change.”

In 1930s Germany it was acceptable to depict Jews this way because their educators had a “social justice” theory that told them so. In 1930s Russia it was acceptable to depict Kulaks this way because their educators had a “social justice” theory that told them so. In the 1910s USA it was acceptable to depict people with a slightly below average IQ this way because the educators had a “social justice” theory (eugenics) that told them so. In the 1920s USA it was acceptable to depict African-American men this way because the educators had a “social justice” theory that told them so. In 1960s Cambodia it was acceptable to depict people who spoke French, people who had a college degree and people who wore glasses this way because their educators had a “social justice” theory that told them so.

My professors have told me I should stand aside and watch the “social progress” unfold. They told me I am “privileged” because of dermatological reasons and genital reasons and because I am “heteronormative.”

I wonder if I should obey my betters, the “experts,” the social managers, the tenured philosophers of “social justice.” I wonder whether you will obey them and stand aside and keep quiet while “progress” occurs.

I wonder.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment